Magnesium is an important mineral in the human body, and it is involved in over 300 enzyme processes. It has a variety of roles, including assisting with muscle and neuron function, blood pressure regulation, and immune system support.
In this article, I will be sharing with you twelve reasons we need magnesium.
1. Magnesium is important for a healthy brain:
Magnesium is highly important for the brain to function maximally and therefore plays a big role in your mood and mental health. Low levels of magnesium have been linked to a 22 percent greater risk of developing depression.
2. Magnesium helps our stress hormones. They play a very important role in our system by reducing the bombardment of stress hormones in the brain cells.
3. Magnesium also helps to improve the hyperglycemia of our body. This allows our bodies not to have excess glucose in our system thereby not being prone to diabetes.
4. Magnesium helps our sleeping patterns. Magnesium plays a key role in our bodies because they help our sleeping patterns. We sleep deep when we have a good amount of magnesium in our bodies.
5. Magnesium is of the essence because it helps in cellular energy production. It keeps our energy level on the increase. We need a thousand milligrams daily of magnesium just to maintain normal energy cellular production.
6. One of the most important roles that magnesium plays in our bodies is that it helps to calm our nervous system. It helps in pain relief from any form of pain and gives us well-relaxed muscles.
7. Controls our Blood Sugar level:
Having a sufficient amount of magnesium brings about a control in our blood sugar levels. This is one major role that magnesium plays in our bodies and aids us to live a healthy lifestyle.
8. Magnesium helps our bones:
Our body requires magnesium in its appropriate portion so as the bone density and calcium balance can work effectively.
9. The importance of magnesium cannot be overemphasized in our daily lives. Every human needs magnesium to be able to have some good resistance to stress and give room to our brains to function maximally.
10. Muscles and Nerve functions: Magnesium helps in the regulation of the muscles and nerve functions, to avoid cramps and muscle contractions.
11. Magnesium also helps to regulate the blood pressure level in an individual’s life and ensures that the exact amount of protein needed is circulated.
12. Magnesium plays a key role in our bodies by causing the proper placement of one’s joints and ensuring the flexibility of one’s ligaments.
Magnesium is a mineral that is vital for optimal health care and it is very essential to the human body because it helps improve your cardiovascular health, by helping your blood vessels to relax optimally.
Study has revealed that Magnesium is of high essence to everyone because it regulates the body’s muscles and it also helps in the functioning of the nerves. Magnesium plays vital roles in our organs due to its optimal health benefits such as regulation of our blood pressure and promotion of our health. However, It is quite disheartening that most people are yet to grasp the significance of using magnesium probably because they lack the basic knowledge of its health benefits